Old Price: $75.00
You save: $37.50
Chess Training Package for beginners consists of five magnificent educational chess programs:
- Elementary Checkmates IIf you are a beginner, you can’t afford to miss mate in one if you want to improve. This course addresses that problem. This program includes 40,000 exercises taken from practical games with few pieces left on the board.
- Elementary Checkmates IIThis training course contains 77,000 mate in one exercises taken from practical games with many pieces on the board. Even if you only study and solve 10% of the exercises, you will learn a huge number of mating patterns and probably never miss a mate in one again!
- Easy Ways to take piecesIf you are a beginner, you just cannot afford to give away your piece in 1 move – presuming, of course, that you wish to improve your play! This course includes more than 5800 exercises with lots of pieces on the board. Such a great number of exercises make this course an excellent tool for quick training of chess beginners.
- Chess Tactics for BeginnersChess Tactics for Beginners is an indispensable training tool for beginners (1320 exercises in total).
- Complete Chess CourseThis course covers a wide range of opening, middlegame and endgame subjects and includes 55 lessons with more than 1200 instructive examples and exercises.
Altogether Chess Training Package for beginners includes more than 125,000 positions to be solved for chess players with ELO rating from 300 to 1500!
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 256 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, CD-ROM drive. No additional software required.