Old Price: $75.00
You save: $15.00
Total Chess Training IV consists of five magnificent educational programs not included in the other Total Training packages. This is the forth compilation of popular training programs that covers such aspects of chess as Opening, Combinations, Attack and Defense. Altogether Total Chess Training IV includes 50,000 positions to be solved for club players with ELO rating from 1300 to 2000!
- How to Win Miniatures at ChessThis course is intended for club players and includes more than 5900 exercises for mating in 2 moves in the opening and about 700 ones for mating in 3 or 4 moves.
- Elementary Chess CombinationsThis course includes more than 5000 exercises for beginners on the following tactical methods: “Fork”, “pin”, “double check”, “discovered check”, “annihilation of the opponent’s king defense” and “exploiting a back (1st) rank weakness”.
- Chess Combinations for club playersThis course includes more than 2000 exercises on the following topics: “annihilation of defense”, “decoy”, “interception”, “distraction”.
- Attack on the KingThis course includes 33,000 exercises from masters’ games. In every exercise you will have to find a best continuation for an attack against the king. All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of pieces and difficulty levels. A great number of exercises makes the course an excellent tool for quick training both beginners and club players.
- Simple DefenseEvery chessplayer has to master and consolidate some basic defensive skills such as withdrawing or protecting a piece, interception or attacking an opponent’s piece. Having consolidated your knowledge by doing a great number of exercises you will be able to improve your level of playing. This course includes more than 3000 exercises.
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 256 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, CD-ROM drive. No additional software required.