Old Price: $19.95
You save: $4.00
- Rating: 1000-1600 ELO
- Difficulty: beginner and club player
- Topics: Tactics, Middlegame
If you are a beginner, it is necessary for you to study simple tactical methods and learn how to employ them! This course includes more than 5000 exercises for beginners on the following tactical methods:
- “double check”
- “discovered check”
- “annihilation of the opponent’s king defense”
- “exploiting a back (1st) rank weakness”
If you are a beginner or a club player, this is the program for you! After going through this course you will never miss an elementary combination in a practical game of your own and will be able to improve the quality of your play considerably.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.