Old Price: $79.95
You save: $20.00
Chess Training Package for intermediate players consists of five magnificent educational programs that cover all the aspects of chess: Opening, Tactics, Strategy and Ending.
- Chess Endgame TrainingMore than 2450 endgame exercises taken from practical games and endgame studies. Training examples are all classified according to no less than 500 endgame themes. The material was written by IM ICCF Alexander Alpert
- Attack on the King IIThis course includes more than 2500 exercises. You will have to use your fantasy and precise calculation in order to find a correct way of attacking the king.
- Chess Tactics for intermediate playersThe course includes about 1200 tactical exercises classified according to topics (20 methods) and difficulty. The training exercises are based on carefully selected positions from practical games, endgame studies as well as specially designed training examples.
- CT-ART 4.0This excellent tactics course has been voted more than once by the chess experts as the best chess training program. Chess Tactics ART is an indispensable training tool for intermediate players. This course includes 2,200 basic exercises and 1,800 auxiliary exercises altogether.
- Chess StrategyThe course includes 250 instructive examples and 1100 selected exercises for 18 most important strategic themes such as Advantage in development, Advantage in space, Attack on the king, Attack on the queenside, Weak squares, Pawn structure, Open files and diagonals and others.
Altogether Chess Training Package for intermediate players includes more than 10,000 commented games and positions to be solved for intermediate players with ELO rating from 1800 to 2400!
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 32 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10. No additional software required.