Old Price: $25.95
You save: $6.00
This course covers a wide range of opening, middlegame and endgame subjects. It starts off by teaching you how to checkmate the lone king and proceeds to more advanced topics, such as utilizing a material or positional advantage. This program includes 55 lessons with more than 1200 instructive examples and exercises. Improve your play by studying, practicing and solving the carefully selected examples and exercises in Complete Chess Course. It is intended for players with USCF rating of 1000 or higher.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Play against a chess program
- Utilizing decisive material advantage
- The three stages of chess game
- Basics pawn endings
- The fundamentals of chess tactics
- Utilizing a material or positional advantage
Languages: English and Spanish
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, CD-ROM Drive. No additional software required.