Old Price: $28.95
You save: $7.79
This is a course for intermediate players. It is based on a textbook by a distinguished Russian chess trainer Victor Golenishchev. The source material is supplemented with examples of play by lead chess players from the latest major contests and is organized in chess lessons. The course is designed for 1 year and contains 75 lessons, including theoretical material and practical exercises. The theoretical part includes more than 290 examples of play. The practical part includes more than 750 exercises of varying difficulty.
- The course allows you to:
- Study the theoretical material and test your knowledge
- See changes in your rating
- Keep track of your progress
- Play against computer starting with a set position
- Print exercises
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 256 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10. No additional software required.